Your name, surname, name of your institution, title and contact details which you have submitted through individual application, any kind of electronic record or e-mail for participation to the “Capital Market Opportunities in Türkiye” webinar held by Turkish Capital Markets Association (TCMA) in cooperation with Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) are subject to limited processing by TCMA for the following purposes based on the legal grounds of “being compulsory for the data controller to fulfill his/her legal obligation” and “personal data processing of the parties of the contract being necessary, provided a direct relation with respect to the establishment and execution of the contract ” laid down in the Article 5 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data no. 6698:
• To be used within the scope of capital markets activities,
• To determine the number of participants and other statistical details,
• Presenting information about the event,
• To administer all kinds of TCMA applications,
• To be able to notify the user of the events held or supported by TCMA or the ones which TCMA would like to announce, and to send e-mails for this purpose,
• To receive your requests for the delivery and promotion of the journals and publications published by TCMA,
Your personal data may be transferred to our business partners, suppliers, members and legally authorized public institutions and private individuals or organizations in order to realize the above-mentioned purposes.
Pursuant to the “Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller”, you may submit your written requests within the scope of article 11 of the Law stipulating the rights of the relevant person to our Association at Büyükdere Caddesi, No:173 1.Levent Plaza A-Blok Kat:4, 34394 Levent, Şişli, Istanbul.